We are looking for a Business Analyst (m/f) with experiences in implementing SAP solutions for finance and controlling in Group Finance of UNIQA Insurance Group AG.
The position is located at the team Data Management and Reporting. This team works at the interface between business users (accounting, consolidation, controlling) and IT. It is responsible for the high data quality and efficient processes in Group Finance. In the coming 3 years, this position is dedicated to the IFRS 17 project, one of the major projects in finance area at UNIQA group.
Your main responsibilities:
- Conduct workshops with business users, and capture business requirements
- Create specifications for business requirements and hand them over to development teams
- Create solutions in cooperation with external partners in SAP accounting systems
- Support testing and user training
- Provide integrated business services (first level support and projects for enhancement) for SAP systems in finance area after implementation
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and frontier topics in finance area
- Opportunity to work self dependently on complex topics with strategic significance in a motivated and supporting team
- Work in a multinational environment and cooperate with colleagues across the whole UNIQA Group
- Support for your professional and personal development in a broad range of skills
- A market competitive based salary
- Flexible working hours, social benefits and attractive career opportunities
What we expect:
- You are well-organized, have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You understand the requirements of our business department, and are able to translate them into IT specifications in accordance to our overall IT strategy
- Knowledge of financial accounting and relevant IT solutions, especially SAP FI/CO, SAP Insurance/Bank Analyzer.
- Experience in administration of insurance contracts is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills within an interdisciplinary and international environment
- First working experiences at comparable positions
- University degree in either economics, business administration or information technology
- You are fluent in English and German for both verbal and written communication
We offer you an exciting and challenging position in an international and dynamic organization with great development opportunities. You can expect a team with open communication and collegial working atmosphere.
Annual minimum wage starting from: EUR 36.520 gross. Of course we are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please note our Data Protection Policy