Our Group Finance Department (Team Processes and Reporting) - part of UNIQA Insurance Group AG - is looking for a
Project Manager / SAP Finance (m/f)
The team Processes and Reporting in Group Finance of UNIQA Insurance Group AG is the bridge between business users (accounting, consolidation, controlling) and IT. We pro-actively identify process improvement potentials and deliver projects to increase the efficiency of finance processes.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage the planning and execution of activities to ensure a successful migration to new IT-Solutions in Finance (Cutover). Main responsible for the migration activities from business point of view.
- Manage projects or project work streams to improve finance processes and implement related IT-solutions with special focus on the rollout of SAP S/4HANA and IFRS 17
- Preparation of transformation and implementation projects and collaboration throughout the project life cycle
- Facilitate implementation of IT-solutions through change management, training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate training material and documentation
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work self dependently on complex topics with strategic significance in a motivated and supporting team
- Work in a multinational environment and cooperate with colleagues across the whole UNIQA Group
- Challenging position within the interesting and dynamic field of finance and IT
- Support for your professional and personal development in a broad range of skills
- Flexible working hours, social benefits and attractive career opportunities
What we expect:
- Result and executions driven personality
- You are well-organized, have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You understand the needs of our business department while considering the overall IT strategy
- Knowledge of financial accounting and controlling processes and relevant IT solutions
- Experience in project management. Any relevant PM certificate (PMI, IPMA or Prince2) is an advantage
- Experience with SAP (Financials or Controlling)
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- University degree in either economics, business administration or information technology
- You are fluent in English and German for both verbal and written communication
- Willingness to work in a multinational, distributed environment and to travel within central and eastern Europe (up to 20%)
We offer you an exciting and challenging position in an international and dynamic organization with great development opportunities. You can expect a team with open communication and collegial working atmosphere.
Annual minimum wage starting from: EUR 50.000 gross. Of course we are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please note our Data Protection Policy