As part of our range of solutions, we are highly committed to developing and promoting insurance solutions with high added value from a social and environmental perspective.
Products of significant environmental value
Our aim is to design and distribute innovative products and services with environmental value namely
- products to promote sustainable transport with reduced environmental impact, including for example lower premiums for eco-efficient houses and household appliances, eco-friendly cars, low annual mileage or responsible driving
- products which support the energy efficiency of buildings
- products to cover risks in terms with the production of renewable energies including policies that cover equipment for the production of renewable energy guarantee compensation for damage by the weather
- products which reward repair and positive circular economy impact by premium refund or cover without a deductable
Life insurance: We offer green and sustainable investment funds within our unit-linked life products (Multi-option-products).
Products of significant social value
In terms of insurance products with social benefit we try to develop
- products dedicated to high-risk groups (the young, the elderly, to disabled, to unemployed etc.).
- With the foundation of our new service provider SanusX we aim to design products that supplement the public health service.
Accident insurance: We offer a specific product with adapted benefits for people with trisomy 21.
Health insurance: Our health insurance products are available for anyone between the ages of 0 and 70; special modules are available for certain target groups, such as children. Persons with mental or physical disabilities are neither favored nor disadvantaged compared to other applicants.
Property Insurance: We offer a bundled product for senior citizens tailored to their needs (Time & Enjoy). Provided that the conclusion of a contract is legally permissible, mentally or physically impaired persons do not constitute a special risk group for us in terms of risk assumption.